Thursday, March 24, 2011

What a Beautiful Day!!!!

The weather today was wonderful! High 76 and sunny...not a cloud in the sky! After a long, rough, hard day at work I came home to my sweet hubby and precious little man! Wes had Brock-Allen's backpack ready and said, "Let's go for a walk at the park." Of course I didn't hesitate! To spend a moment with my two boys, I jump at every opportunity! So off we went to the park to watch the ducks, walk and just enjoy each others company! Sometimes it is the simple things in life that let you know you are the most loved! Especially when the Lord provides you with moments like these!

BA loves riding in his stroller! He just loves being outside!

Daddy was telling BA all about the ducks!
Checking out the ducks!
Walking with Mommy!
(Just wanted to let you know that his shirt does say "Dad Rules" but in fine red print under that it says "Until Mom gets home!" Yes sir...I do rule)
Have a wonderful Weekend!
Many Blessings,
{Meagan}

No comments: