Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun at the dinner table...

On my quest to find "yummy" place settings and fun plates, I ran across Pier 1 Imports website. I rarely walk through the doors of this store just because there in not one close to where I live. When I found the "Red Bird Plate" in magazine I was reading, I immediately began to search the Pier 1 website for more fabulous finds! I am really into reds (along with yellow's and navy's) so all this red dinnerware was bringing a huge smile to my face! I hope you enjoy!






(This has to be my favorite plate right now, LOVE IT!)






(These may not be your style, but you have to admit...they are fun!)






(To me, This is cottage dinnerware at it's best!)






(This fabulous bowl would make a great, simple centerpiece for any table!)




(And if all these things weren't fun enough, these stemless glasses are fantastic, what a great way to keep up with your glass! These would make great "place cards" also!



I hope you have enjoyed some of my Pier 1 findings. I just might have to wander into a Pier 1 Imports in the near future. Maybe if I am good enough, some of these fabulous items will end up under my Christmas tree (a subtle hint to the husband).



Have a great Veteran's Day - I will sure enjoy my day off from work and will continue to be thankful for the many veterans that have secured my freedoms in this amazing country!



xo, Meagan

3 comments:

Julie said...

You are so creative with this kind of stuff. But you always have been. Have you ever used Southern Living stuff? Some of the pieces would look great in a cottage.
~Julie

molly b. said...

meag- i do LOVE the plate! Very cute and cottage-y! I am also digging the glass with chalkboard nameplate-so cool.I am excited about our date this month. Yay! Talk to you soon,
mols
ps I know a great Southern Living dealer!

Laura said...

Post a pic of your cute everyday china! I think your readers (and I)need to see your inspiration for the decor of your house.