Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Benches, Lighting, and New Best Friends...

It has been a while since my last post...
We have been so busy at the 504 cottage.
Just thought I would share with you a fabulous little cottage bench (in red of course) that my decorator and new best friend, Molly, emailed me! (She owns a great interior design business, Henderson and Rigoloso - Drapes and Design in Tuscaloosa, AL). It is from overstock.com, which, by the way, is a great website to order fun stuff off of! I just ordered an amazing light fixture from them (I will post that pic also). The greatest thing about overstock.com is that shipping is only $2.95 for anything (even a large piece of furniture! Hope everyone is having a great week!
The Red Bench that I love and will have to convince my husband that it is a necessity for the 504 cottage!

The light fixture that I ordered for my living room!
I will post a pic when it gets hung in the living room.
Blessings,
Meagan

3 comments:

molly b. said...

Meag-
Thanks for the shout! You are so sweet and my new best friend! Yay! The bench is such a necessity...for your house and mine! mmr

Jen Kershner said...

Thanks for the great recipe. I can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

I have never had any luck with Overstock.com myself. I guess I didn't look that hard but when I was looking for bed sets they weren't as cheap as what I thought they would be.