Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fabulous Thanksgiving Tables

I recently received my November issue of Country Living in the mail. I was hoping to find some great Thanksgiving table-scapes, but did not run across any in the magazine. So, I set out on an adventure with "Google" to find some and I did! I found some on Country Living.com! Did not even think to check the website when none were in the magazine...
Right now I am loving burlap and hope to use some as part of my table decor. Let me know if you have any great ideas for a fabulous Thanksgiving table!

Enjoy, Meagan





















And how about this burlap with these precious tiny dots. I love this as a place card idea!




















Love these candles wrapped in the "Give Thanks"


















All pictures from Country Living.

4 comments:

Ruey said...

Hi Meaghan~
Thanks for stopping by my cottage. I love all of the wonderful decorating ideas for the Thanksgiving table you have found. The burlap gives it such a nice rustic feel, too. Like you. I adore fall also...such a beautiful time of year! I have gone so far as to use a wooden sleigh as a table scape for the winter season, and added candles and pine greens.
Your cottage is adorable and I can't wait to see more of it. As far as colors, that's a tough call because I would want it to express what is going on inside the house.What colors do you like?
Also, I am happily adding you to my blog roll.I hope you are enjoying blogland and welcome you!
Oh, one more thing, God bless you for being a special ed teacher...that is such an amazing and noble career. There is a special place in Heaven for you people!
xxxooo Ruth

Ruey said...

p.s. the blog you have is my old, retired blog....go to-
wwwwhisperingoakscottage.blogspot.com
xxxooo Ruth

Laura said...

HOPE YOU FOUND SOME GREAT BURLAP DURING YOUR SHOPPING TRIP THIS AFTERNOON!

Anonymous said...

will you come back down and help me decorate my house? I just got the carpets cleaned, that's a step in the right direction, right? Oh and I did wind up moving my dining room table to under the light.