Thursday, September 10, 2009

Can I Share My Heart For a Moment...

2 Corinthians 12:9 (English Standard Version)

9But he said to me, (A) "My grace is sufficient for you, for(B) my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that(C) the power of Christ may rest upon me.


*This particular verse helps me through many of my days. I have felt the need for it recently as I am in the end of this pregnancy and starting to feel anxiety of welcoming our little man into the world. My hormones have my emotions jumping from excitement to nervousness to tears...and I am not sleeping much as my mind races of things that need to be accomplished in the next 8 weeks and contemplating what position will be most comfortable to accommodate this growing belly.

I have to remind myself that no matter my circumstances, His grace is sufficient and made perfect in my weakness...If you think of me in your prayer time... please pray that my anxiety will lessen and I will rest in the grace and comfort that the Lord so graciously provides us.
Thanks for listening to my heart just for a moment...
I hope the Lord is blessing you always!!!
xoxo, Meagan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU ROLL TIDE MAKIN ROBBERS?! :) KEEP THE FAITH AND YOUR REWARDS WILL BE PLENTIFUL. THE LORD IS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU ALWAYS SO SETTLE DOWN AND LEARN HOW NOT TO SLEEP! :)

LOVE TO YOU AND WES MAN!
NURSE