Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FUN....in the Snow

On Friday, Feb. 12, it snowed in Troy!!! It was so beautiful! We got around 5-6 inches of snow. Of course I was off work for a snow day because us South Alabamians do not know how to drive in the snow....so Wes and I enjoyed the day watching the snow fall and hanging out with BA!


We took BA outside for a few minutes to capture a couple of pictures with him in the snow....he liked it for a few minutes, but some snow hit him in the face and he let us know he had enough!

BA is 3 1/2 months old and growing like a weed! Wes had to take him to the doctor last Wednesday because a runny nose turned into a small infection...so we are on our very first dose of antibiotics. He weighed 13.3 pounds and is around 25 inches long - he is very long and skinny! He is wearing 6-9 months size clothes for the length but everything is too big in the shoulders and waist! I have a feeling I am going to have a hard time keeping up with his growing as far as clothing is concerned :) BA continues to learn new"tricks" (as Wes and I call them) he is smiling, laughing, cooing at us and his toys, loves watching Baby Einstein, smiles when he sees mommy and daddy, and holding his head up very well while on his tummy....we are loving every moment! We have also started transitioning BA to sleeping in his crib - he has been in a cradle in our room since he was born. I think this has been harder on me than him...I like knowing he is right beside me, but I am working on it! Wes loves working from home and hanging out with BA during the day! We feel so blessed that photography has allowed Wes to work from home!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!






We miss and love you all!



xoxo - Meagan

3 comments:

Mary Frances S. said...

Beautiful boy, and such sweet thoughts! Miss ya'll!

Laura said...

Oh! How sweet! Such a precious pic and precious little man!

Anonymous said...

He's the cutest darn thing! Give him kisses and loves from Doe Doe!