Monday, January 4, 2010

I am still here....

So since my life has dramatically changed (for the better) I have kinda abandoned the blog...
On November 3rd, 2009 we were blessed with an amazing gift...our baby boy, Brock Allen arrived at 4:23 pm! He weighed 8lbs. 15 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long!
With all the feedings, diaper changes, laundry, holding my sweet little boy, tummy time, and just being a mommy I have had little time to even look at a computer. With that said, I love motherhood! What a special and amazing miracle Wes and I have experienced! My labor and delivery went very well...slightly painful as my epidural did not take on one side...but it was all worth it when I laid eyes on my sweet little man! He is perfect in every way...and we are so blessed to have a healthy baby! He is a good sleeper and loves to be held! We have hit the 2 month milestone and he has slept a straight 6 hours several nights in a row! I have been blessed to have a long maternity leave but will be going back to work on Jan. 19th. It is bittersweet...Wes will be taking over at home once I return to teaching. He has turned in his resignation to Troy University and will be a stay at home dad and a full time photographer! Our photography business has been growing like crazy so we have made the decision to push it even further into a full time career! Please pray for us as we take this huge step of faith and trust that this is where the Lord is leading us...and if you know someone that had a need for a photographer...send them our way...we do travel! (http://www.wesrobertsphotography.com/)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Happy 2010...I will leave you with some newborn pictures of our sweet boy - Brock Allen!!!
















Lots of Love for 2010,

Meagan xo

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! It goes so very fast, enjoy it all. I remember for our oldest, on his first birthday I just wanted to make a t-shirt for us that said we survived the first year and one for him that said, I survived my Mommy and Daddy's first year! Blessings, Carrie

Andi Newton said...

You are beautiful! I know that it will be hard for you to leave your boy but you have a great husband who will do a wonderful job! Love you both! Hope to see you soon!

Andi