Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mini-Photo Session and Baby Update

Just wanted to post a few pics from my mini-photo session (33 weeks pregnant) that my wonderful husband did (http://www.wesrobertsphotography.com/).
I do love some of these shots - although I am not fond of the weight I have gained these past 8 months. Oh well, it is all for a great cause, right!
Also, another baby update - We had a 35 week check-up today...everything went well! I am measuring at 38 weeks though, but no worries. I have an ultrasound next week so the doctor can get an estimate on size and weight. I have a feeling our little man is going to be on the hefty side since his daddy was almost 11lbs. and 23 inches long - I feel like my mother-in-law gave birth to a toddler :) But all is well - so that is all that matters! I guess that is all for now - I will keep everyone updated on the doctor visits! Have a great week - it is almost Friday!!!







Blessings,
Meagan

No comments: