Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My lastest obsession...

Since all you now know that we will have a new addition in November...I am going to share with you my latest obsession...
BABY Rooms - of course!
We will not find out what it is until June, but I already have my eye on some ideas and bedding that I love. If you have any ideas please share them with me! I hope you enjoy some of my ideas that I have found. I will hopefully be able to post a picture of my latest find - a rocker/recliner for the nursery ( I purchased it at Goodwill for a mere $10). I am going to have a slip cover made for it when I finally decide on what to do with the room!

Be Blessed
Meagan






This bird picture could quite possibly be the inspiration for my nursery! I love it!


I love the rug in this nursery and those curtains are great (from IKEA - my sister has these in my nephew's room)



Maybe my handy husband could whip up one of these great little changing/storage stations (in his spare time between running financial aid, running his photography business, and taking care of his pregnant wife!)




3 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Planning a room for your baby is one of the most wonderful things! It is wonderful to have the inspiration from the cute bird photo - love the colors!!

Enjoy all of the "nesting"!!

xo
becky

Ashley said...

Awww, Congrats again! I know your nursery will be uber cute! Your ideas are precious!!!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Congratulations you two! What exciting news!!! And what cute nursery inspirations. I hope that Wes is doing better. Is this something that just came about or has it been ongoing?