Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And a baby will make 3...

Just in case you haven't heard the news...Wes and I are expecting our first child in November! We couldn't be happier! We had our first "real" ultrasound last week and we were able to hear the heart beat and see the little peanut moving! It was such an awesome experience! We feel so blessed already and have not even met the little peanut yet! Wes is continuing to get better...He is still on steroid drops for his eye but the swelling has decreased tremendously! He still has a fuzzy haze over his eye, which will probably have to be removed with surgery, and some back pain, but all things are looking up! He has been a great care-taker for me! I have had horrible morning sickness that can last all day at times! My OB doctor has given me some wonderful medication to help with the nausea, but I keep telling myself that in the end this will all be worth it! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and is enjoying the wonderful spring weather! I will hopefully get some ultrasound pictures up soon along with pictures of our new doors and windows. We are also getting ready to embark on a journey that will test our marriage - we are getting ready to paint the outside of our house! For any of you that have been home renovators know what I am talking about! Please pray that the painting goes smoothly and that we will still love each other in the end :) !

Have a wonderful week!

Meagan

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! oh my gosh! That is so awesome. I am so excited, and praying for you. Take care of yourself.
Love you!