Monday, July 13, 2009

More for the Nursery...

Just a few more items I have purchased for our Little Man's nursery.
It is coming together...I can't wait to get the mural painted on the wall! It is going to be started next week!
Enjoy and Have a great week!!!


This is the crib skirt that I purchased on Amazon.com, just $19.95. It is by Carter's, an ecru and white stripped skirt. It will match the ecru sheets and brown crib bumper perfectly!




I found these wonderful faux silk floor length panels, in chocolate brown, at Walmart; $17.00 a panel! I hung them on solid white wooden curtain rods.


This area rug was a great find at Lowe's. My mom so graciously purchased this for Little Man's room! It is a cute shaggy, ivory rug and really softens the room up and makes it feel cozy! Wes and I have all hardwood floors in our cottage so I love a good area rug! This rug will make a great place for some play time when our sweet boy arrives!
Hopefully my fabric will arrive this week and I can have my pillows made for the daybed! I will hopefully get to post some of my own pics soon!
Blessings,
Meagan

No comments: